1. Ole Andersons Turn - Ole Anderson turns his back on partner and friend, Thunderbolt Patterson, during a WCW broadcast. Ole's choice marks the reformation of the Minnesota Wrecking Crew, and the birth of the Four Horsemen.
2. 7/21/85 The Omni in Atlanta - Prior to a National Tag Team Title match, the Minnesota Wrecking Crew finds Magnum backstage doing and interview and jumps him.
3. After attacking Magnum backstage, Ole and Arn went to the ring to confront Dusty Rhodes, who is wondering where his partner has gone. Ultimately a beat-down ensues...
4. Meanwhile, Ric Flair has an unpleasant encounter with Nikita Koloff.
5. Dusty Rhodes goes to the ring to save Ric Flair from a beat down by the Russians...and gets a surprise.
6. Magnum TA and Dusty Rhodes get revenge for the attack by the Minnesota Wrecking Crew that had occured a few weeks earlier.
7. The Andersons decide to exact a little revenge of their own by attacking young Sam Houston, who had participated in the earlier attack on them.
8. From the studio-offices of Jim Crockett Promotions in Charlotte, NC. Pro Wrestling Illustrated editor, Bill Apter, grills Ric Flair regarding the actions of Flair and of the Minnesota Wrecking Crew in attacking Magnum TA and others.