1) 1977 from Japan - Hulk Hogan takes on Andre the Giant in one of his earliest matches. Note that Andre is the "heel" in this encounter. Note also that Hogan actually has hair!!
2) 1981 - Johnny Valiant introduces his newest acquisition, an obscure wrestler who calls himself "The Incredible Hulk Hogan". The date shown at the beginning of this clip is inaccurate, possibly a typo.
3) September 13, 1981 - Hogan teams with Greg Gagne and Jim Brunzell to grapple with Jesse ventura, Adrian Adonis and Jerry "Crusher" Blackwell
4) April 18 1982 - Hulk Hogan gets his first chance to challenge Nick Bockwinkle for the AWA World Heavyweight Title. This clips begins with the match already well in progress. Rodger Kent calls the action.
5) October 17, 1982 - In his continuing quest to win the AWA World Title, Hogan must go through the other participants in a 20 Man World Title Contender Battle Royal. Roger Kent calls the action.
6) October 1982 - Following the Battle Royal, Hogan decided he wanted a shot at the entire Heenan Family. The AWA Board of Directors told him he could have that shot but he would need to get at least one partner for the task. This clip reveals his choice... Mean Gene Okerlund holds the mic in this locker room interview.
7) November 7, 1982 - The "Incredible" Hulk Hogan and his partner, Andre the Giant, take on the entire Heenan Family. Besides Bobby "the Brain" himself, that also includes AWA Heavyweight Champ, Nick Bockwinkle, former Olympian, Ken Patera, and "Big Bad" Bobby Duncum. Rod Trongard calls the action.
8) April 24, 1983 - "The Incredible" Hulk Hogan finally gets another one-on-one match against Nick Bockwinkle for the AWA World Heavyweight Title. This is a collection of highlight clips. Bobby Heenan is in Bockwinkle's corner. Lord James Blears is the referee. AWA president Stanley Blackburn puts in an appearance. "Mean" Gene Okerlund is the Ring Announcer. Rod Trongard calls the action.
9) 1983 - Here's a match between "The Incredible" Hulk Hogan and "Mr. V" Jesse Ventura, which "Mean Gene" Okerlund points out, were both heavily influenced by the style and look of "Superstar" Billy Graham. From the Civic Center in St. Paul, MN. Check out Okerlund as the ring announcer in a bright red sports coat.
10) 1983 - Hulk Hogan takes on Mr. Saito after the latter first presents him with his trophy for winning the Japanese Championship and then attacks him. This leads to an arena match on August 25, 1983.
11) September 25, 1983 - Another match in his series against Mr. Saito, this one a handicap match with "Dr. D." David Schultz as Saito's partner in crime.