1) January 23, 1984 - Hulk Hogan challenges the Iron Sheik for the WWF Heavyweight Title.
2) February 1984 - Hulk Hogan vs. Tiger Chung Lee
3) February 1984 - The Hulkster’s first appearance on TNT.
4) July 23, 1984 - Greg”the Hammer” Valentine presents a stiff challenge
5) December 28, 1984 - Cyndi Lauper gives the WWF a gold record to honor the companies charitable work. She then tries to grant the same honor to Capt. Lou Albano for his work as her co-chair pf the MS Association, but Piper can't stand seeing Albano get anything...
6) Hulk Hogan vs. The iron Sheik II - Later that same evening. The long anticipated rematch between Hogan and the Iron Sheik was put off for almost a year while Hogan attended to making himself a star. You can guess how this one comes out... Freddie Blassie is on hand to run interference for his man. Gorilla Monsoon and "Mean Gene" Okerlund call the action.
7) February 18, 1985 -The Rock & Wrestling connection is in full swing when Roddy Piper decides he's not getting enough attention, so he challenges Hulk Hogan to a title match on MTV. Cyndi Lauper is in Hogan's corner. Bob Orton seconds Piper. Mr. T makes an appearance just before the whole thing collapses in bedlam. Bob Costas is the ring announcer. Gorilla Monsoon and "Mean Gene" Okerlund call the action.