After removing the bridge and neck, I glued the bridge back down and installed a bridge doctor. The previous "repair" under the face was troublesome, but once I decided that there was nothing I could do about it, I rationalized that the extra wood under the upper bout wasn't likely to affect the sound much anyway, so I left it alone. I did repair the split - it was a simple matter of working some glue into the opening, then wiping off the excess, and also various cracks and separations. After a day or so, all of that was set, so next I tackled the neck. Since it was completely off the body, I took advantage of that and reset the angle before gluing it back in place. To cover the crack in the face, fashioned these mirror-image pick guards. The screws that help hold on the bridge, seen in this shot, are original. I found that out when, by coincidence, someone sent me photos of an almost identical guitar the day I received this one! Here is the back. The peg head sports the only intact Regal logo decal on any of my numerous Regal instruments.